Thursday, April 07, 2011

Well well well....I need to be slapped.

Again more empty promises to keep this blog updated...yeah EPIC FAIL in that department...Hello April!
I started my exercise routine back up last night. We have been having dinner at the table, all five of us. No TV, No phones...just us. I like it, it is nice. Last night was pizza, bread sticks, and salad. I had only one small piece of pizza, one small piece of a breadstick, and a big salad. Afterwords I walked 1.57 miles. I ran a little bit too... felt really good afterwards.
This morning I weighed in 225. I have lost 2lbs since the weekend. Yay! I woke up and did some cardio(dance with my mp3 player) for 20 mins, and then did some strength training on my ball too. I am going to walk after dinner tonight too.
The boys are doing well. I am a Tball mom. He really likes it so I am happy.

Husband and I are doing very well. I love that man for everything. He built me a garden box. Love that man I really do !

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Peeps