Monday, May 17, 2010

Decks are done man!!!

We spent the whole weekend building the decks on the new house... rainy one day and hotter than holy hell the next but it is done! Have to have walk through with the head honchos this afternoon...yay : / can you feel my sarcasm...Andrew is going to be bitching about some things, but that is fine because he does it far better than I do.
The laundry fairy threw up in my bathroom this weekend...have 6 loads to do...I still don't understand how that happens, but hey that's life right.
My youngest turns 6 tomorrow. Can't believe he has lived this long..lol, but he is a really good kid! He will graduate from Kindergarten in 3 weeks...this school year has FLOWN! Has been lots of pressure around here....but has finally paid off.
Have been thinking about my mom alot( I know that is not a REAL word, but hush) lately....wondering if she is having fun up there....pretty sure those cramps I keep getting are a sign from her to straighten up and get busy on whatever it is I am slacking on....I miss her. I went to the cemetary on First St. there in Splendora. I put flowers on her "grave". She is there between her mom and her grandma....threes generations of wonderful women...gone to soon, but now they are all together.
OoP the dryer dinged gotta jet~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Peeps