Saturday, May 15, 2010

New house... still waiting...

The house is almost ready to move into, still need a few more hook-ups and the front porch needs to be put up....slow going but coming along. I really can't wait. I am ready to have my own house again. I love the people that have let us share a home with them for these past 6 months, but it is time for me and mine to be on our own again. I am looking forward to the new place....this time it is ours...nobody to answer to but purself and the fault of losing will be our own- AND TRUST ME when I say that is not going to happen. Through hell or high water I will make sure we stay there for a VERY long time!
My friend says she only has a short time left in Texas....makes me sad and come to the realization that I suck at trying to be a good friend...she has lived her for a while and I have till yet went and seen her....how pathetic am I. I just hope that she know I think of her as a really good friend, eventhough we don't talk all the time nor do we ever see each other, that I think the world of her and that she will always have a place in my heart. Mary girl.... experience Italy a little bit for me....give Jason big hugs from me! And when y'all come back and settle in the states....I am coming to visit...wherever you decided to live!!! And that is a promise! ( I have never been to Florida :) WINK WINK)
Ok so today is a goner, but tomorrow is a new start.......peace out!

1 comment:

  1. I think Jason is wanting to settle it TX lol. I love you girl and no you don't suck! You can always stow away in my bag to Italy :)

    ReplyDelete

My Peeps